I believe clients deserve exceptional service that a full time Realtor can best provide. I believe in the value of preparation, education, and experience. I support and promote adherence to the Realtor Code of Ethics and the Fair Housing Act. I'm proud to be part of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network and enjoy serving the people of northeast Kansas.
- Licensed Realtor since 2001 and a member of both the Sunflower MLS and Lawrence MLS.
- Over $12MM in sales volume for 2018.
- 2019 recipient Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices President's Circle designation
- Proud contributor to the Kansas Children's Service League, providing care and advocacy services to Kansas children and their families.
- Providing design and customer support to custom homebuilding clients of Heritage Homes since 1996.
- Previously employed in commercial banking and bank regulation with the FDIC, a strong supporter of the great local lenders that serve our area.
- 1987 graduate Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, with degrees in Economics, Finance, and Accounting.
- Topeka resident since 1990, wife to Craig, mother to Chelsea, and pet parent to both horses and dogs.