I believe clients deserve exceptional service that a full time Realtor can best provide. I believe in the value of preparation, education, and experience. And to every client who has ever trusted me with a home purchase or sale, I sincerely thank you.
- Consistently named to Real Trends + Tom Ferry America's Best Real Estate Professionals. Qualifying Agents must close at least 50 transactions annually.
- Over $100MM in career real estate sales, serving the families of NE Kansas since 2001.
- Kansas Children's Service League contributor, helping to provide care and advocacy services to area children and their families.
- Providing design and customer support to custom homebuilding clients of Heritage Homes since 1996.
- Previously employed in commercial banking and bank regulation, a strong supporter of local small businesses and local lenders.
- 1987 graduate Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, with degrees in Economics, Finance, and Accounting.
- Topeka resident since 1990, wife to Craig, mother to Chelsea, and pet parent to both horses and dogs.