I believe clients deserve exceptional service that a full time real estate professional can best provide. I believe in the value of preparation, education, and experience. I support and promote adherence to the Realtor Code of Ethics and the Fair Housing Act. I’m proud to be a Berkshire Hathaway First, REALTOR and enjoy serving the families and communities of northeast Kansas.
- Licensed as an Associate Broker with Berkshire Hathaway First, REALTORS since 2018. Previously licensed with RE/MAX Associates of Topeka 2001-2017.
- 2018 Recipient of the Andy Anderson Award from the Sunflower Association of Realtors for career sales in excess of $65MM.
- 2016 RE/MAX Hall of Fame Inductee for more than $1MM in gross commissions earned.
- Member of Heritage Homes of Kansas, a residential general contracting firm and McFarland Farm, LLC, residential development.
- Proud supporter of the Kansas Children’s Service League, providing care and advocacy services to Kansas children and their families.
- Prior to 2001, I worked in banking and financial services. I began my career as an FDIC Bank Examiner and was subsequently employed by US Bank (as successor to Mercantile Bank) and Capitol Federal Savings.
- 1987 graduate Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK with degrees in Economics, Finance, and Accounting.
- Topeka resident since 1990, wife to Craig, mother to Chelsea, and pet parent to both horses and dogs.