I believe clients deserve exceptional service that a full time Realtor can best provide. I believe in the value of preparation, education, and experience. I support and promote adherence to the Realtor Code of Ethics and the Fair Housing Act. I'm proud to be part of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network and enjoy serving the people of northeast Kansas.
- Licensed since 2001, Realtor and Associate Broker
- Over $12MM in sales volume for 2018.
- 2019 recipient Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices President's Circle designation
- Foundation supporter of the Kansas Children's Service League, providing care and advocacy services to Kansas children and their families.
- Prior to 2001, a previous career in commercial banking and bank regulation with the FDIC.
- 1987 graduate Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, with degrees in Economics, Finance, and Accounting.
- Topeka resident since 1990, wife to Craig, mother to Chelsea, and pet parent to both horses and dogs.