I believe clients deserve exceptional service that a full time Realtor can best provide. I believe in the value of preparation, education, and experience. I support and promote adherence to the Realtor Code of Ethics and the Fair Housing Act. I’m proud to be a Berkshire Hathaway First, REALTOR and enjoy serving the families and communities of northeast Kansas.
- Licensed Realtor & Associate Broker with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices First REALTORS, serving the families and communities of Northeast Kansas.
- Over $11MM in 2018 listing and sales volume.
- 2018 Recipient of the Andy Anderson Award from the Sunflower Association of Realtors.
- Proud supporter of the Kansas Children’s Service League, providing care and advocacy services to Kansas children and their families.
- Prior to 2001, a previous career in community banking and federal bank examination.
- 1987 graduate Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, with degrees in Economics, Finance, and Accounting.
- Topeka resident since 1990, wife to Craig, mother to Chelsea, and pet parent to both horses and dogs.