I believe clients deserve exceptional service that a full time Realtor can best provide. I believe in the value of preparation, education, and experience. I support and promote adherence to the Realtor Code of Ethics and the Fair Housing Act. I'm proud to be part of the Berkshire Hathaway Home Service network and enjoy serving the people of northeast Kansas.
- Licensed since 2001, Realtor & Associate Broker with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices First REALTORS - Topeka, Kansas.
- Over $12MM in sales volume for 2018.
- 2018 Recipient of the Andy Anderson career sales award from the Sunflower Association of Realtors.
- Proud supporter of the Kansas Children's Service League, providing care and advocacy services to Kansas children and their families.
- Prior to 2001, a previous career in community banking and bank regulation with the FDIC.
- 1987 graduate Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, with degrees in Economics, Finance, and Accounting.
- Topeka resident since 1990, wife to Craig, mother to Chelsea, and pet parent to both horses and dogs.