A RE/MAX REALTOR®
A REALTOR® is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
When experience counts, count on me.
* 2014 - 2016 #1 Top Producer RE/MAX Associates, Individual Agent.
* 2016 RE/MAX Mid-States Platinum Club Member with approx. $13M in closed transactions.
* RE/MAX Co-operative Spirit Award Recipient
* Topeka Area Association of Realtors Master Club Member
* RE/MAX Associates of Topeka Associate of the Year 2010
* Licensed and affiliated with RE/MAX Associates of Topeka since 2001
* Partner in McFarland Farm Residential Development and Heritage Homes of KS, LLC
* 1987 graduate Oklahome State University, Stillwater, OK with BS in Economics, Finance, AS in Accounting
* Family - Wife to Craig, mother to Chelsea, pet parent to both horses and dogs.
* Proud supporter of the Childrens Miracle Network, foundation board member Kansas Children's Service League (KCSL), and the Kansas Horse Council.
Code of Ethics
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
Loyalty to clients;
Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
Cooperation with competitors;
Truthfulness in statements and advertising;
and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry.